In line with the current conflicting court judgements as regards to the leadership of PDP in Anambra State, the NWC of PDP have accepted to go by the judgement and choosed to release the list of super delegates who will now be eligible to vote on the Day of Governorship Primaries on Saturday, June 26, 2021.
The introduction of super delegates will not only stop the participation of statutory delegates in the primary election, but will also stop adhoc delegates from participating in the primary election.
The names of this Super delegates are as follows;
- Serving and former House of Assembly Members.
- Serving and former House of Reps members.
- Serving and former senators
- Serving and former deputy Governors
- Serving and former governors.
- Serving and former BOTs
- Serving and former NWC
- Serving and former SWC
10.Serving and former LGA party chairmen
- Former candidates of the party
- One physically challenged from each of the 21 LGAs.
The list was released at the late hours of yesterday night at Abuja by the National Organizing Secretary of PDP, Col Austin Akabondu.
It will interest you that the names of the
Anambra State Gubernatorial Primary Electoral Committee as approved by the PDP National Working Committee for the Saturday June 26, 2021 Guber Primary has also been released ahead of Saturday primary election. The names of the committee is as follows:
- Dr. Samuel Ortom – Chairman,
- Dr. Bala Mohammed – Member
- Rt. Hon George Kaika – member
- Hajiya Habiba Muhammed – Member and
- Rt. Hon. Philip Shaibu – Secretary