BREAKING!!! Fire Guts Nigeria’s Presidential Villa

Paying Social Media Jobs
Social sharing

There was a fire incident at Aso Villa, Nigeria’s seat of power, in Abuja on Thursday.

Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, said the incident was recorded at a store near the State House Chapel in the Villa.

Shehu attributed the fire incident to an electrical spark.

He said, “The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises.

“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded.”

Leave your comment on this post
READ ALSO  Insecurity: ABSU abduction should not linger, Rights Group warns

Be the first to comment

Leave your comment

Paying Social Media Jobs
Paying Social Media Jobs
Paying Social Media Jobs