- NEC approved the proposed Structure and Organogram of the National Campaign Council as well as the National Campaign Management Council for the 2023 general elections.
- NEC also approved the Structures for Campaign Councils at the States, Local Government, Ward and Unit levels.
- NEC unanimously empowered the NWC to modify and adjust the structures of the Campaign Councils as and when the need arises.
- NEC received and approved the proposed structure for Zonal Reconciliation Committees to be set up to ensure that our Party presents a common front ahead of the 2023 general elections.
- NEC also received and approved the composition of the Manifesto Review Committee to review the Manifesto of the PDP ahead of the 2023 general elections.
- NEC charged Nigerians to remain united in rallying towards the success of the PDP at the 2023 general elections and start the onerous task of rescuing and rebuilding our nation.
Hon. Debo Ologunagba
National Publicity Secretary
Leave your comment on this post