SEE LIST OF FEMALE APPOINTEES AS COMPILED BY IMO STATE PUBLIC ENLIGHTENMENT DIRECTORATE
BY PRINCELY ONYENWE, IMO
The Legitimacy Of Governor Hope Uzodimma’s Executive Is All-Encompassing because of his fair inclusion of both genders in his appointments.
Meanwhile, fair representation and participation of women
in public life, including in leadership positions, is crucial to realising gender equality.
The composition of public institutions must reflect
society if it is to be perceived as legitimate, capable
of delivering just policies and upholding equality before the law.
Ensuring gender balance in public decision making has been increasingly highlighted as key governance issues related to fairness, transparency and inclusive policy outcomes.
Only gender-balanced and different policy-makers can have the know-how to tackle the different needs of citizens.
See the list below;
- (Mrs) Damaris Osunkwo from Ahiazu Mbaise is Commissioner for Health.
- Doris Akubuo –Njaba LGA, Commissioner for Tourism and Creative Arts.
- Mrs Obiageri Ajoku —Ohaji Egbema LGA, Commissioner for Livestock Development, and Mrs Nkechi Ugwu –Ideato South LGA, Commissioner for Gender and Vulnerable Group.
- Love Ineh from Obowo LGA is the Commissioner for Housing.
- Hon. (Mrs.) Ruby EmeleLocal Govt. & Chieftaincy Affairs3Hon. 6.(Mrs.) Christina UdeSustainable Dev. Goals & Humanitarian Services (SDG)
- Hon. (Mrs) Pat Ekeji NgoziStrategy & Development.
- Amaka OkaforElectronic/New Media
- Dr. (Mrs.) Okereke Macillina. A.Health
- Doris Tony Anyanwu. International Cooperation/NEPAD
- Barr. (Mrs.) Ogechi Njoku-EhirimNGO, Grants, Anchor Borrowers & Cooperatives.
- Pharm. Prisca Amaka Onwumere – Commerce & Networking
- Nkiruka Okafor Ezuma Oluoha. State Health Ins. Scheme.
- Chief Mrs Josephine NnohamWomen Mobilization
- Mrs Celia Osakwe HibbertDiaspora-America/Asia
- Dr. (Mrs.) Obianuju NwokejiobiPrimary Health.
- Hon. Oyibo NwaneriHouse of Assembly Liason.
- Mrs Nina Nwaolu. Signage and Advertisement.
- Mrs. Florence Anichebe
Special Duties III
- Dr Mrs Ann Dozie
- Angela Uwakem
SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANTS
- Hajiya Fatima Hamza.
Gender & Vulnerable Groups – Northern Affairs (Women)
- Lady Kate Osigwe.
Primary School Rehabilitation
- Praise Oluchi Sonate.
Sch. Hygiene & Health Education
- Hon. (Mrs.) Ibekwe Chika. Community Relations – Owerri Zone
- Franca UZodinma.
Special Duties – Domestics Govt. House
- Hon. (Mrs.) Ihemdi Ngozi. Community Relations – Orlu Zone
- Mrs Chidinma Oparaocha. Special Education & Orphanages
- Mrs Gloria Chinyere Igwe.
Sustainable Development Goals.
- Hon. Mrs Blessing Nwoba. Community Relations – Okigwe Zone.
9News Nigeria (Owerri)
For inquiries on this news contact 9News Nigeria Imo State @08036856526