By Princely Onyenwe, Imo
The Imo State Government is proud to host the South-East Zonal Public hearing on the Review of the Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC).
The Imo State Government on this auspicious occasion will host the Government and people of the other South East States on
Date: Wednesday, the 13th of October, 2021.
Venue: Rockview Hotel, Owerri
Time: 9 am
Host: His Excellency; Distinguished Senator Hope Uzodimma.
The State Government hereby invites and calls for position papers and the participation of the following stakeholders:
- The Deputy Governor of Imo State
- Former Governors and Deputy Governors of Imo State.
- The Speaker and other honorable members of Imo State House of Assembly
- Former legislators
- The Chief Judge of Imo State and the Judiciary
- The President Customary Court of Imo State
- Members of Imo State Executive Council
- Chairmen and members of boards and parastatals
- Permanent Secretaries
- IMC Chairmen of Local Government Areas
- Traditional Rulers and state local government executives of Imo State Council of Traditional Rulers
- Religious leaders and executive of Christian Association of Nigeria Imo State chapter
- The Academia
- Executive members of professional Bodies, Associations and Organized Labour
- Trade and Labour Unions
- Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and NGO
- The press
Dr. Doris Uzoka-Anite,
Hon. Commissioner for Finance and Coordinating Economy.
For the Revenue Allocation Committee.
9News Nigeria (Owerri)
For inquiries on this news contact 9News Nigeria Imo State @08036856526