JUST IN:Benue Woman Looses An Apartment She rented to fire disaster as landlord insist she pays

Social sharing

Yesterday Evening,9News Nigeria was with a Benue mother,Mrs Msughshima Veze, who looses her apartment to fire disaster,at Nyion layout, Makurdi.

Her story was indeed very pathetic.

9News Nigeria call on Men & Women of good conscience to please step in wherever possible as the rains beats her and children anytime it falls.🌧️

Cause of the fire 🔥 was as a result of her children putting on a candle while they read and the rest was history.

Sadly,she lost virtually everything.

I was there to talk to her, console and encourage her to be strong and also to support her in my little way possible.

She can be reach on:0816 554 7870

More Details…..

Leave your comment on this post
READ ALSO  Service Chiefs: Zulum, lawmakers scared secret pact with Boko Haram will be exposed – Group

Be the first to comment

Leave your comment