Samsung TV in Singapore caught on video producing smoke

Social sharing

Samsung products: More bang for your buck

In the latest installment of Samsung products providing more bang for their buck, a television by the Korean manufacturer appeared to be emitting smoke in one Singaporean household.

On Nov. 11, Facebook user Yeo Yen Leng posted to Samsung Singapore’s Facebook page a video showing smoke emitting from her television set after she switched on the power supply.

 

Samsung’s response

According to Samsung, the television set in question (model UA55ES6200MXXS) was manufactured four years ago and had a worn-out component due to “regular wear and tear”:

samsung-response

However, it appears people are having none of it:

samsung-1

samsung-2

samsung-3

samsung-4

 

Plausible

On the other hand, less aggrieved parties explained the science behind it:

samsung-defense

samsung-defense-2

 

Nonetheless, Yeo has publicly thanked Samsung for its quick response in sending a team down to investigate the matter.

Besides exploding Note 7 phones, Samsung’s woes were recently amplified further when even their washing machines decide to self-destruct.

Recently, on Nov. 10, a Samsung washing machine caught fire in a residential home along Segar Road.

  • mothership
Leave your comment on this post
About 9News Nigeria 11282 Articles
9News Nigeria is Nigeria's favourite news source. For Authentic, Unbiased News on Politics, Business, Sports, Technology, Entertainment and Lifestyles, Health, Nollywood, Crime and Investigations, Family and Relationships, Inspirations .. and much more. For Latest News from Africa and around the world, 9News Nigeria is your best source. WhatsApp +2348115805632 Email: info@9newsng.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/9NewsNG | Twitter/Instagram: @9newsng

Be the first to comment

Leave your comment