The season of harmattan is a period many Nigerians anticipate from November ending to mid-March.
It is characterised by a cool dry wind that blows from the northeast or east in the western Sahara.
Here are seven necessary tips to cope with this season;
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water more often.
- Adjust outfits to protect your skin from the harsh weather.
- Take vitamin C tablets on fruits to nourish your body system.
- Moisturise your body with oilly cream to it from dryness.
- Be careful with fires.
- Avoid dusty areas.
- Wear protective hairstyles.
- Wash your eyes regularly to avoid red eyes which is common in during harmattan
- Use lip balm to prevent cracked lips
- Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables