Silent movie star! How factory worker turned TikTok star Khaby Lame, 21, has gone from poverty to riches after clips of him looking unimpressed with people’s life hacks won him 100 million fans – and he never utters a word
- TikTok star Khabane ‘Khaby’ Lame began posting comedy clips after being made redundant from his factory job in March 2020
- 21-year-old was born in Senegal but has lived in Chivasso, Italy since he was one
- Top clips include calling out a fellow TikToker who cuts himself free from a car door by shearing through his t-shirt – Lame simply opens the door
- He says that his success is down to his ‘global’ expressions rather than speaking
- His page now has 100 million fans making him Italy’s most followed TikToker – and he says he’s earning ‘steadily’ and hopes to be able to buy his mum a house.