Twelve pro-secessionist groups have triggered an alert drawing the attention of the Federal Government of Nigeria and the general public of their intentions to shut down Nigeria from 25th to 29th October 2021 by way of getting everybody in the country to sit at home.
The aim of the seven days Sit-AT-Home, the organizers say it’s to
situate Nigeria on a good pedestral of perfectly restructured country or dissolve Nigeria completely on a roundtable of a referendum.
In a well publicised circular sent to 9NEWS NIGERIA, the organizers say critical items in the agenda to agree at the referendum will include:
1) Referendum on separate existence.
2) Referendum on Resource Control.
3) Referendum on perfect restructure of Nigeria.
4) Referendum on liberation of Hausas from the stranglehold of Fulanis since 1804.
5) Referendum on dissolution of 1999 Constitution for 100% Secular State Constitution.
Other aims to achieve in the referendum the circular says are to:
1) Force Buhari to stop islamizing Nigeria by repentant Bokoharamism or repentant Banditry or repentant terrorists or Fulani herdsmen
2) Discuss which way forward for Nigeria by calling for Referendum in each region or zone to verify modalities for the continual existence of Nigeria or not.
3) Liberate Hausas from slavery and enslavement by the Fulanis since 1804
Those invited in the meeting are: All Southern Nigerians,
all Hausas and Northern Christians.
Sponsors and organizers of the “Sit-at-home” are:
1) Voice from the East V-East.
2) Nigerians in Diaspora.
3) Friends of IPOB/ESN/Nnamdi Kanu.
4) Friends of Sunday Igboho.
5) MiddleBelt Republic Republicans.
6) Odua Republic Republicans.
7) Niger Delta Republic Republicans.
8) Ibom Republic Republicans.
9) Hausas’ Freedom Republicans.
10) Biafra Republic Republicans.
11) Lovers of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.
12) Lovers of Afenifere.
The circular calls on members of the Public who wish to send input on the planned Sit-at-Hom to reach out to the organizers through: