The Chief Justice of Nigeria, Hon. Justice Olukayode Ariwoola has sworn in 9 Justices to the Court of Appeal.
At the swearing-in ceremony which took place at the Supreme Court complex in Abuja on Wednesday, the CJN urged the newly elevated Justices to redouble their effort and dialogue properly with their conscience in order not to fall out of the grace of the Almighty God and the Nigerian people who are curiously looking up to them.
He further urged the new Justices to flee from disguised temptations as their reputation and integrity matter much and count enormously in their rise to honor and fame.
The newly sworn in justices are:
- Justice Hannatu Azumi Laja-Balogun
- Justice Binta Fatima Zubairu
- Justice Peter Chudi Obiora
- Justice Okon Efreti Abang
- Justice Asma’u Musa Mainoma
- Justice Lateef Adebayo Ganiyu
- Justice Jane Esienanwan Iyang
- Justice Hadiza Rabiu Shagari
- Justice Paul Ahmed Bassi