Following the Announcement by the Commission on the Commencement of ad-hoc staff, for the 2023 General Elections, the available Positions include
▪APOs, APOs,(I, II, III)
Those Eligible To Apply Include:
INEC Staff, Civil Servants, Students, Serving NYSC members, and Former NYSC Members not later than 2018 ( 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 are all Eligible to apply
Email address: email@example.com
Applicant Portal Opens 14th September and Closes 14th December 2022
Basic requirements for INECzoc job application.
Before you register on this portal, please ensure you have the following ready:
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./student No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2022.
- A copy of the highest qualification in .pdf format
- A copy of the means of identification in .jpg or .jpeg format.