- International Shopping Mall – currently at the deployment state and is attracting investors to the state will directly employ not less than 3000 Ebonyians and increase the Internally Generated Revenue of the State.
- Industrial clusters, including the waste to wealth recycling plant – expected to directly employ over 4000 Ebonyians once completed.
- International Airport – A world-class Airport that is currently at an advanced stage of construction, will place the state on the world map, increase the Internally Generated Revenue of the state, employ not less than 4000 Ebonyians and ease the business relationship between Ebonyi and the world.
- International Market – Already deployed and fully operational. It has currently engaged many Ebonyians in terms of employment and adding greatly to the Internally Generated Revenue of the state.
- The New Building Material Market – Already deployed, fully operational and strategically located. It is currently adding to the Internally Generated Revenue of the State as it has engaged many Ebonyians in terms of Employment.
- 17 Completed Flyovers and 3 currently ongoing –
These flyovers have saved lives, drastically reduced traffic congestion on our roads and given a facelift to our dear state.
- David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences – A best of its kind in the country, expected to annually boost the IGR of the state by 10bn, employ thousands of Ebonyians, place the state on the world map, attract local and foreign investors, already a tourist center, etc.
- The above are a few of the many legacy projects of Governor David Nweze Umahi. The list equally includes; over 500 roads constructed, the ring road project, the many water schemes, construction of several classroom blocks and teachers quarters for students, the New Government house, etc.
The Governor has equally approved the employment of 3000 Ebonyians at the state level and 2000 Ebonyians at the LGA level and empowerment of 3000 Ebonyians.
The implication of the above is that before Governor David Umahi bows out of office come 2023, more than 30,000 Ebonyians will be either empowered or gainfully employed into the state civil service.
*This administration is a divine mandate administration that is anchored on God and this is why before the coming of Umahi as Governor, he exposed his covenant with God. Read him, “In this Administration, Everything I Do Must Reflect My Covenant With God which He Gave To Me by Himself, Namely:
- To serve Ebonyi State with the Fear of God.
- To prosper Ebonyi state with the Word of God.
- To make Ebonyi State the number one economy in the whole country.
- To passionately help the widows and the oppressed.
- To build a befitting place of worship like Solomon did so that any Ebonyian that is faced with any difficulty anywhere in the world and turns to the direction of the temple and calls upon the name of the Lord, God Will Answer Such Prayers”.
Governor Umahi has fulfilled all his promises to the people of Ebonyi State as well as his covenant with God. The building of Church Avenue in the state is a display of his love and commitment to God. The Church Avenue is not a new idea but an existing place with a cluster of churches with structures not very befitting for a house of God before the Governor decided to personally give a touch of a facelift to it in appreciation of what God has done in the state.
It is a show of insensitivity, moronic attitude and total politics of bitterness to acknowledge the blessings of God in Ebonyi State through Governor David Umahi without saying kudos to his effort in appreciating God for all he has done in the state.
Nwaze Francis Is The Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to Governor David Nweze Umahi.