The National Working Committee (NWC) of our Great Party, the PDP, has Approved the nomination of the following party members to serve on the SCREENING COMMITTEE to screen all aspirants for the upcoming Anambra State Governorship Election.
- H.E. Capt. Idris Wada (rtd). – Chairman
- Sen. Ehigie Uzamere – Member
- Hon. Mrs. Martha Bodunrin – Member
- Rt. Hon. Jones Onyereri- Member
- Chief James Ugwu (SE Zonal Secretary) – Member/Secretary
The Screening exercise is scheduled for Monday April 12 – Tuesday April 13, 2021 at the NWC Hall, Wadata Plaza, Abuja FCT.
Time is 9:00AM daily.
It is expected that the aspirants will exercise exemplary conduct and strict adherence to rules and regulations during the assessment that will justify the confidence reposed in them by the leadership of our Party.
Col. Austin Akobundu (rtd).
National Organizing Secretary