By Princely Onyenwe,Imo
In the last 2 years, the Governor Hope Uzodinma led administration, based on the recommendation of the Judicial Commission of Inquiry on Lands and Related Matters, has recovered the following assets:
These recoveries are presently secured as state assets. Below are the recoveries as stated:
- Royal Spring Palm Hotels and apartments built with State funds and converted to personal property now recovered as Imo State asset.
- Eastern Palm University Built with State funds and converted to personal property. Now recovered as K.O Mbadiwe University, Ogboko.
- 800 landed properties belonging to Imo citizens, which were illegally converted to private use by some members of the Okorocha led government, have now been returned to their rightful owners.
- 27 Oil wells belonging to Imo State recovered from Rivers State. 17 other oil wells wrongly allocated to Rivers State are at the final stage of determination at the Supreme Court.
- Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha skill acquisition centers across the 3 zones built with State funds and converted to personal property. Now recovered as Advanced College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
- Woddi Wellness Center built with State funds and converted to personal property. Now recovered as Imo State COVID-19 Isolation center.
- Alvan Ikokwu staff quarters sold off by the Rochas Okorocha led administration. Now recovered as State asset.
9News Nigeria (Owerri) For inquiries on this news contact 9News Nigeria Imo State @08036856526