Woman Electrocuted In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos)

Paying Social Media Jobs
Social sharing

There was pandemonium in Ebonyi state yesterday around 8:3pm when this woman was electrocuted by electric wire which 9News Nigeria learnt that it was carelessly  left naked by those maintaining Street light along udoka hall Cas campus on a path leading to her house.

9News Nigeria gathered that the woman  went to fetch water with her little kid when she met her untimely death.

According to an eyewitness who narrated what happened to our correspondent said that..

”The most painful part of it is that her husband died  2yrs after their marriage leaving her the the  3 kids. The elderest among them is 8yrs”

We appeal to government of Ebonyi state to assist  those children and recuse them from suffering and also caution those in charge of the street light to remove all the naked wire which could be found in the along udoka hall, in Ebonyi state.

Leave your comment on this post
READ ALSO  "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan
About Wisdom Nwedene 9813 Articles
Wisdom Nwedene is a seasoned investigative reporter and a Senior Correspondent at 9NEWS NIGERIA. He is currently an editor @9News Nigeria and also a social media strategist, writer, freelancer. Wisdom Nwedene has also interviewed many top Nigerian celebrities and Politicians. Contact me via : 07034977317 . To always get our news update on WhatsApp, call or text 'add me' to, 07034977317 or send me message via Facebook : Wisdom Nwedene(https://www.facebook.com/wisdom.nwedene) Share your story with us: +234703497 7317 ( Call & SMS only) Email: Nwedenewisdom@gmail.com

Be the first to comment

Leave your comment

Paying Social Media Jobs
Paying Social Media Jobs
Paying Social Media Jobs