Popular Nigerian human rights activist and lawyer, Reno Omokri has opined that nobody on earth needs an iPhone 13.
The former Presidential aide stated via his Instagram handle that making investments is necessary than owning an iPhone 13.
Sharing his advice, he wrote:
“Nobody on Earth needs an iPhone13. Absolutely no one. An iPhone 13 is a status symbol. Don’t let peer pressure rob you off your real treasure. If your old phone works, use it. you don’t need a new phone. You need a new investment. Invest. Don’t impress!
Below are 10 Things You Can Invest in Instead of an iPhone13:
* A plot of land in a low cost area
* 40 bags of rice at a rural area to sell at a profit in an urban area
* Trade in forex
* Buy 3 Microsoft shares
* Buy 6 Apple shares
* Rent a one bedroom and use it for Airbnb
* Buy treasury bonds
* Start a POS business
* Join lendingclub and earn money lending money to people who are guaranteed to repay
* Invest in a course and learn an income generating skill