France confirms death of second citizen in London Bridge attack

Paying Social Media Jobs
Social sharing

France said on Wednesday that two of its citizens were among the seven people killed when militants drove a van into revellers and then went on a stabbing spree in central London on Saturday.

The foreign ministry said in a statement that a third French national was still missing and that four were gravely injured.

Le Parisien daily newspaper named the dead man as 36-year-old Sebastian Belanger.

London police said late on Tuesday that they feared a French tourist, 45-year-old Xavier Thomas, had been thrown into the River Thames by the attackers’ van and drowned. His girlfriend was seriously injured in the collision.

 

Leave your comment on this post
READ ALSO  Kim Kardashian sues doctor for using her name to promote vampire facials

Be the first to comment

Leave your comment

Paying Social Media Jobs
Paying Social Media Jobs
Paying Social Media Jobs